I will be teaching Pre-K through 4th grade this year
Report Card Rubric - Children in grade 4 recieve a grade for Music.
The rubric for grade 4.
Grading scale 4 - 1
4 – Outstanding
- Cooperation - Consistently fulfills responsibility
- Behavior - Consistently chooses the appropriate behavior for the Music
fully participates musically.
- Participation - Consistently volunteers answers, asks questions, and otherwise
- Listening - Consistently demonstrates effective skills.
work,adhering to the highest standards. * Takes advantage of
- Performance - Consistently completes assignments on time and produces
extra credit opportunities and demonstrates a desire to
become more enthusiastic and well - rounded musically.
3 – Good - Fulfills the above tasks frequently and to an average to high level of
- Assessments - Consistently strives to perform all tasks to the highest standards.
2 – Satisfactory – (does fulfill a “Satisfactory” standard ) - Fulfills the
above tasks only sometimes and performs tasks to a
1 – Unsatisfactory - Rarely, if ever, fulfills the above tasks and performs below