Thursday, September 11, 2014
Information Regarding Registration of New Students for 2015/2016 School Year
Below is a list of what is necessary to apply for admission to Saint Andrew School:
- A copy of your child?s birth certificate.
- A copy of your child?s Baptismal Certificate. (If you need a record of your child?s Baptism, please call the Rectory of the Church in which your child was baptized and ask for a replacement Baptismal certificate).
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records (to be retained in school). No student can be accepted without up-to-date immunization records.
- Copy of most recent school records (satisfactory academic and behavioral grades required).
- Non-refundable registration fee. See Tuition and Fee Schedule for amount.
- Families new to our school: if you are Catholic and reside within the boundaries of another parish that operates a school, our Pastor must have the written permission of that parish?s Pastor in order for your child to attend our school. (Does not apply to Preschool).
- If your child had an Early Intervention, has an IEP or 504 Plan, copies of reports.
- Copy of custody agreement, if applicable.
For students applying for admission to our upper grades (5 to 8), we will also need the following:
- Completed application.
- Copy of latest report card/testing/academic/discipline records.
- Satisfactory academic records.
- Satisfactory behavioral records.
- Student will visit our school for a day to meet their new classmates.
If student is coming from a school other than a diocesan school
, student will be asked to
take a grade level exam, and there will be a meeting with parents/guardians of student and
- Permission (in writing) for our principal to contact student?s homeroom teacher or principal.
To be eligible to enter a grade, your child
meet the following age requirements:
Grade 1 Age 6 by August 31
Kindergarten Age 5 by August 31 Full day program, 8:05 AM to 2:45 PM
4 Year Old Pre-School Age 4 by August 31 8:05 AM to 11:30 AM, Mon, Wed. & Fri. 3 Year Old Pre-School Age 3 by August 31 8:05 AM to 11:00 AM, Tue. and Thur.
Tuition payments will be made to SMART Tuition Management Services. SMART provides the administrative functions associated with the billing and collection of payments. If you are new to our school you will be asked to fill out a SMART form. SMART offers the convenience of automatic deductions from your bank account, payments by mail, web or telephone, or payments may be charged to Amex, Discover or Mastercard. (A convenience fee applies to all credit card payments). If you choose automatic deductions from your checking account, we will need a ?voided? check. SMART charges a once-a-year administration fee to manage your account. (See Tuition and fee Schedule for amount). This fee will be added to your first tuition payment. (If you pay in full by August, you will not be charged the administration fee. In this case your payment in full will be made to our Rectory, not SMART).