Mrs.Florence Cunningham 2A and
Mrs. Marijo Tomasetti 2B
Welcome to a wonderful and positive learning experience! Our classroom atmosphere is one of respect for each other and themselves. Kindness, attitude, responsibility, and Christian values are an important part of our daily program. Encourage your child to do their best each day. Be positive and set expectations as a family.
School Calendar-Forms and Communications Tab- Student Handbook.
- Check Website-www.saintandrewschool.com
- 8:05 Prayers and Announcements in Gym
- Be Prepared each day for School!
- Uniforms, lunches, snacks, school bags, pencils, names clearly marked on items.
- Homework – (weekly handout and web site) *Please check and sign*
- READ EVERY NIGHT 15 MINUTES AND REVIEW MATH FACTS (+/- WITHIN 20)
Communication between teacher and parents important, call school, send in notes, emails etc.
Notes: change of dismissal plans, CARES, appointments** SAME DAY CHANGES NEED TO CALL
4/6- 9AM School Mass and Awards
4/6: Book Fair, during Library@ 1:45 PM
4/7 - 2:00 Stations of the Cross
4/10: Student Retreat. Passion Play at 1 PM in Church
4/11-4/17: Easter Break. Classes resume 4/18
4/28: Progress Reports- view online
Test Folders – sign and return- (bi monthly) My Students Progress– Grading system online*** important to check at home
Book Reports and Projects – 1 each trimester
3 copybooks (Study book, homework book and job book)
Journal (Creativity – Writing Skills)
RECONCILIATION – May 3, 2017 FIRST HOLY COMMUNION – May 6, 2017
- Religion, Math, ELA (reading, writing, spelling, handwriting, grammar, phonics)
- Social Studies (Scholastic News), Science (Lab Learner)
- Specials: Music & PE (Monday), Science Lab(Tuesday), Computers (Wed.)
Building a Culture of Life and a Civilization of Love through Faith and Knowledge.
- Library(2B- Thursday, 2A-Friday), Rosetta Stone – (Thursday)